OSU allows students to view their midterm and term grades on Student Information System SIS). Not all professors post midterm grades but all term grades are posted on SIS.
*NOTE: SIS does not contain individual assignment, test or quiz grades.*
Here are some steps to help guide you:
- Go to http://prodosu.okstate.edu
- Login using your Student ID/PIN or O-Key.
- Go to "Student Records" on the navigation bar.
- Click on "Grades".
- Select the Term.
- Click "Submit".
If you would like a printed copy of your grade report (transcript):
- You can log into SIS at http://prodosu.okstate.edu and view/print an unofficial transcript. Once you are logged into this system you can request that an official transcript be mailed to you.
- You can also go to http://www.okstate.edu/registrar/TranscriptRequest.html and follow the instructions there to request "the old fashioned way". The transcript office usually makes a quick turn around on these requests (less than a week).