NOTE: If you are enrolling in any of the Nuclear Engineering or Petroleum Engineering courses, contact the Distance Education office for enrollment instructions.
Select which courses you want to enroll in by viewing our course options found on Engineering Distance Education’s website at: http://ceatde.okstate.edu/.
Select the correct semester schedule of courses, and you will need to write down the course name, number, section number, and CID number.
To enroll in Distance Education's courses, you will enroll online through Student Self-Services: http://prodosu.okstate.edu/
To log in, you will enter your O-Key username and password.
- Click on “Registration” found on the top of the page.
- Click on “Drop and Add Classes”
Enter the CID numbers of the courses you wish to enroll in.
To verify that you were enrolled properly:
- Click on “Registration” found at the top of the page.
- Click on “Detailed Schedule”. This screen will display the courses you are enrolled in immediately following enrollment.
Check the Textbook List (go to "Course Schedules" on our Home page, select the appropriate semester and select "Textbook List"), or textbooks are also listed on the individual course description pages. If no book information is available it will be added to the list when we receive the information from the professor. Books may beordered from any outside source. NOTE: Your semester schedule in SIS will also list the textbooks required for your courses, with a direct link to the Campus Student Bookstore.
- A Proctor Agreement Form will need to be on file in order to take exams and/or quizzes.